Wednesday 2 April 2014

Casual Fridays

Work and life seem to have got the better of me recently and my blogging has fallen by the way-side, plus to top it off I have a cold and puffy eyes don't make for good outfit photos! Luckily I snapped these pictures just before my flu took over...




I have been wearing various incarnations of this outfit to work every Friday for the past four weeks. For someone who has never been much of a 'jeans girl' this denim skirt is probably the most versatile thing in my wardrobe. Just throw it on with a stripey t-shirt and some sandals and you're done! Instant casual Friday outfit without looking like you tried too hard or didn't try at all.



This striped tee was one of the last things I bought before my self-imposed op-shopping ban. I don't have many brown things in my wardrobe, but these chocolate stripes work perfectly with fuchsia and god knows I have enough pink in my closet to wear it with.


Top: Op Shop
Skirt: Op Shop
Scarf: Oroton, Op Shop
Brooch: Vintage from Berlin
Wedges: Hobbs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment