Sunday 20 July 2014

Happy Birthday!

In The Dress Up Box is turning one today! Hooray!! This momentous occasion snuck up on my quite suddenly actually, it was just lucky I was scanning through my archives the other day and realised my very first post was published on July 20th 2013. Gosh how quickly a year zips by!


I was SO nervous to start writing this blog, terrified of putting myself out there and opening myself up to criticism and judgement. But I've been so pleasantly surprised to find that I haven't experienced any nastiness since first clicking publish 12 months ago. All I've encountered were nice words, compliments, encouragement and lots of support. The blogging world is full of so many awesome, inspiring, talented, creative people, I'm just so happy to be a part of it and to be putting a little bit of 'me' out there for all to see.

I love writing this little blog and sharing my op shopping adventures, I'm thrilled for the opportunities it has provided so far and am excited for what the next 12 months will hold. To celebrate this exciting day I thought I'd do what I do best... pose in front of my tripod and try to hide my camera remote.






Thanks for all those who have been following along from the beginning, and if you didn't manage to tune in to my first post, check it out here, I've come a long way I think! 

Jeans: Dolce & Gabbana, Op Shop
T-Shirt: Op Shop
Belt: Op Shop
Bangles: Op Shop
Shoes: Bally, Op Shop




No comments:

Post a Comment