Monday 14 July 2014

Jeanius

Jeans are something I have struggled with for a long time. They are SO practical and versatile, but I never feel 100% comfortable in them. Last winter I chanced upon some Acne beauties in an op shop and fell in love with the high waist. This winter I decided it might be good to find some jeans in a darker wash with a similar high waist but also a skinny leg.



Given I don’t wear jeans all the time I was reluctant to spend a lot of money on some, so after fruitlessly searching for the perfect pair in an op shop (finding a perfect pair of Acne denim sadly doesn’t happen very often), I started looking in some chain stores as well.



This pair are from Cotton On and set me back $35. I’m really happy with them and am so glad I didn’t have to spend a fortune, they probably won’t last that long, but seeing as I’ll only wear them a handful of times each winter, I’m not too worried about it.




This is a recent date night outfit, my boyfriend always pays me lots of compliments when I wear jeans so I felt pretty good about myself in this get up, maybe I’ll have to whip these out a little more often!

Jeans: Cotton On
T-Shirt: Op Shop
Jacket: Op Shop*
Belt: Op Shop
Boots: Tony Bianco


*Jacket Number 11

No comments:

Post a Comment