Sunday 17 August 2014

Restyle Day 17 - Knit

The style prompt today is knit and I am IN LOVE with my outfit. It is so bright and so fun! Australian Red Cross stores are over flowing with awesome knitted items. I honestly could have put together about five different looks for today’s style prompt but I am so happy with this outfit, I may never take it off.



The pink knit Shakuhachi dress was one of the first things I bought for Restyle 2014. It’s a classic style, great colour and good quality, I could wear it a million different ways and know I will get a lot of use out of it.


 

It’s my bright fuzzy cardi that really draws the eye. It was sitting neglected on the $2 rack at Scarborough Red Cross op shop when I snapped it up. It’s so soft and cosy and eye catching! It’s obviously a homemade hand-knitted job which makes me adore it even more. Someone lovingly made this fluffy turquoise statement piece… I wonder who it was and why. 




This outfit makes me feel like a Spice Girl. Which is awesome. Everyone should feel like a Spice Girl! 


Dress: Australian Red Cross North Perth $15
Cardigan: Australian Red Cross Scarborough $2
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware


Photos by Liz from mypagesturned.com

No comments:

Post a Comment