Friday 22 August 2014

Restyle Day 22 - Classic

I ummed and ahhed about this prompt for ages, not quite sure how to interpret it. Should I wear a classic little black dress? Jeans and a t-shirt? Pencil skirt and a blouse? In the end the answer jumped out at me when I found this kaftan… 


Classic Hannah. I try very hard to be sensible when I go op-shopping. Only buying things that I know I will get a lot of use out of/have other things I can wear it with. But every now and again I come across something so amazing that I can’t pass it up. These things are generally vintage, normally colourful and always impractical. But I can’t help myself.



This kaftan was the same old story. I saw it from across the room, it was love at first sight, I couldn’t leave without it. It is really awesome. I do really love it. I’m DEFINITELY going to get SO MUCH use out of it…. (maybe).



So this is my classic outfit. Something totally inappropriate for my everyday life, but I'll wear it with joy any way because that’s what personal style is all about!


Dress: Australian Red Cross Willagee $10
Hat: Op Shop
Sunglasses: Stella McCartney
Belt: Vintage (made by my Aunt in the 70s!)
Shoes:Seed


P.S I may or may not have taken these pictures really quickly without realising my dress was actually inside out....

The Restyle Photo-A-Day Challenge is proudly supported by Lotterywest

No comments:

Post a Comment