Wednesday 27 August 2014

Restyle Day 27 - Fringe

I honestly thought today’s style prompt was going to be the hardest one of all! But I got seriously lucky and found this great fringed top quite early on in my Restyle op shopping mission. I’ve already worn it a couple of times and am so happy with it! I love that it’s a simple shape, but because of the sheer fabric and fringe detailing it's something a little bit special.



When wearing anything fringed, the obvious and only thing to do is twirl around. So to maximise the twirling effect I paired my fringed top with my pink full circle skirt. Perfect for dancing and twirling all night long! This top has a lot of things going on, it’s cropped, fringed, sheer and has a lace trim so wearing it with a block colour skirt is the way to go.





I bought this little brooch (in my hair) at Red Cross Mandurah, I’ve worn it as a brooch quite a few times already, but I thought I’d experiment with pinning it in my hair. It was actually really easy to do, and looks very chic I think. I just used a bobby pin to secure the brooch pin in to my hair, too easy!




Top: Australian Red Cross Scarborough $6
Brooch: Australian Red Cross Mandurah $4
Skirt: Op Shop
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell 


Photos by the magnificent Liz from mypagesturned.com 

The Restyle Photo-A-Day Challenge is proudly supported by Lotterywest

No comments:

Post a Comment