Monday 29 September 2014

Life Recently

 Gosh don’t the months slip by quickly? I’m loving the slightly warmer weather and can’t wait for the real heat to kick in, I want to put away my coats and pull out my shorts and floppy hats! I’ve got a couple of fun trips planned between now and Christmas, so I’m going to relish every moment of it.




Recently I've been....

Eating birthday cake! So many birthdays in September and SO much cake
Drinking champagne to celebrate the above birthdays ;)
Cooking grilled cheese, I only just learnt how to use a grill and I can’t believe I survived so long without making this miraculous snack!
Watching the Bachelor (and reading every re-cap on mamma mia)
Buying a macbook pro! Finally upgraded my ancient toshiba for a sexy new mac, I’ve still got no clue how to use it, but boy is she pretty!
Wearing sandals! Loving the warmed weather and bare toes, must invest in a good pedi soon though!
Reading #GIRLBOSS after hearing so much about it I finally got a copy for myself, it’s an interested read but I’m still not sure how I feel about it
Avoiding my bank account (so many birthday presents soooo little coin)
Browsing eBay for blue suede Acne Pistol Boots. They are discontinued everywhere but I’ll find some eventually!
Dreaming of Christmas! Can’t wait for the festive season!



I’m in Melbourne this week, part work, part play, it’s going to be so fun! I’ve only ever been to Melbourne once before and that was almost eight years ago, so if you have any shopping/eating suggestions please let me know. I’ve got three days all to myself at the end of the conference and I cannot wait to be totally self-indulgent!


No comments:

Post a Comment