Wednesday 29 October 2014

Life Recently

Oh my goodness who can believe it's the last week of October!? This month has zipped by in a blur of work, volleyball and blogging (what's new hey?!). The last two months of the year are my favourite and I have so many fun things planned. I know it's terrible to wish the days away, but I'm hanging out for a family trip to the east coast, a long weekend on the beach with some of my best friends and of course the endless holiday parties that December brings. November, I'm ready for you!
 


Recently I've been...

Eating pasta, pasta and more pasta. I do lots of exercise so I need the carbs, right?
Drinking banana smoothies!
Cooking the most amazing hummingbird cake, Jamie Oliver has done it again
Watching the last season of Sons of Anarchy, I can't get enough of Jax Teller!
Buying Vintage! I went a bit berserk on Smith St when I visited Melbourne at the start of the Month
Wearing the same 30 items for 30 days (kill me now!)
Reading Gone Girl, I was told to read the book before I see the movie and BOY is it intense
Avoiding cleaning my car... it's full of sand and old coffee cups, can someone else do it for me please?
Browsing blogs for cheap and easy Christmas gift DIYs
Dreaming of my long hair, I just want to be able to do my Heidi braids again!
 

What have you been up to this month?


photos from my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment