Tuesday 18 November 2014

Challenge Complete!



Seeing as I’ve been wearing the same clothes for the last four weeks I’ve run out of things to say about them! But today is the last day of my Shop What You Got challenge! Hooray!!



This is a super easy and comfy work outfit that I’ve worn a couple of times to the office. The top is actually a dress (this one!), and I love it layered with a skirt! The high neck and draping are so lovely and perfect for the office.



Sandals and a bright necklace complete the look. I’ve been a bit naughty and have stopped wearing jackets to the office when the weather is really warm, I’m not sure how long I’ll get away with it, but I’m going to keep pushing my luck a bit longer!

Skirt: Op Shop
Top: Yttirum
Sandals: Melissa
Necklace: Lovisa

Come back tomorrow for a little Shop What You Got wrap up!


No comments:

Post a Comment