Friday 7 November 2014

Four Simple Goals

Around this time last year I decided to set myself four goals to achieve by the end of 2013. I don’t really ‘do’ new years resolutions, but setting some clear defined goals is a healthy thing and having a relatively short time frame to achieve them means I’ll actually do it. Or at least attempt to. 



Last year I managed to complete three of my four goals, so this year I really want to get them all ticked off. There are 53 days left in 2014, heaps of time to kick some goals! So, sometime within the next seven and a half weeks I am going to attempt the following…

1. Start (and stick to) a skin care routine
2. Buy some herbs and keep them alive!
3. Learn a new hair style and wear it
4. Enjoy my house and neighbourhood more


So there you have it, my little list of goals to kick by the end of the year. They are all things I've been meaning to do for awhile, but by writing them down, giving myself a time frame and telling everyone I'm going to do it ensures I actually do! 


Are you going to set some goals for yourself?

Skirt: Op Shop*
Top: Flower Clothing (sooooooo old)*
Belt: Vintage, stolen from Mum
Shoes: Asos*


*part of my Shop What You Got capsule wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment