Tuesday 4 November 2014

Halloween


Living in Perth means that celebrating Halloween isn’t such a big thing. It’s such a shame, because any excuse to dress up in costume is fine by me! Luckily my office is full of Canadians who are pretty serious about this spooky ‘holiday’, so we hosted a Halloween morning tea at work last Friday. On top of having to find a work appropriate outfit, I had the added challenge of pulling together a costume from my 30 piece ‘Shop What You Got’ capsule wardrobe… this was no easy feat!



In the end I settled on Minnie Mouse, my housemates were fairly horrified I wasn’t dressed as something scary and as much as I would have loved to don some full zombie face paint, I had to think a little more conservatively for the office. After our morning tea was done and dusted I wiped off my nose and whiskers, put my ears away and transformed into normal Hannah again. Office appropriate Halloween costume? Success!




Did you dress up for Halloween?

Dress: Vintage from Melbourne, $20*
Belt: Op Shop
Shoes: Zomp
Headband: Disneyland



P.S I had little white gloves to wear as well but I forgot about them for the photo shoot! Such a bummer because they really complete my mousy look.

*from my Shop What You Got capsule wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment