Monday 17 November 2014

The Big 2-0-0


OH MY GOODNESS YOU GUYS this is my 200th blog post! How crazy is that?! I can’t believe I’ve managed to wear 200 different outfits and blab on about them 200 times. This is definitely cause for celebration! Where is the champagne when you need it?!



This outfit isn't particularly celebratory, but seeing as I've been trapped in doors with tonsillitis all weekend, this was as good as I could manage. I'll whip out my cocktail dress and heels later in the week I promise!



Thank you so much for following along with my foray into blogging. Even 200 posts in my blog is still very small and I know the majority of my readers are friends and family (hi Mum!), but I really do appreciate every single comment, ‘like’, view and follower. So thanks guys! You’re awesome.  


T-Shirt: Op Shop
Skirt: Op Shop
Hat: Op Shop
Jacket: H&M
Brooch: Vintage (gift!)
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware


Want to have a bit of a giggle and check out my very first post? I’ve definitely come a long way with my photography and Photoshop skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment