Thursday 29 January 2015

In The Navy






Before the epic heat wave of 2015 hit I was craving some winter dressing so pulled out my boots, a knit top, a wool hat and attempted to create a heat-happy outfit. This is what I came up with and it was actually perfect for a 27 degree day.

 






I know it’s terrible to be longing for winter just so I can wear my coats, but I can’t help it. The other day I cranked the air con and paraded around my house in my newly op shopped leather jacket with faux fur trim and thigh high suede boots. It was awesome.



My boyfriend and I have booked a trip to New Zealand for July and I am SO EXCITED about what I’ll pack. I’m dreaming of wool coats and furry hats and cozy scarves and all of the boots. That’s weird right?

 

Skirt: Salvos Osborne Park $6
Top: Salvos Mt Hawthorne $4
Bracelet: Opportunity Knocks $3
Boots: Asos
Hat: Glebe Markets Sydney
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


P.S This skirt is incredibly 'flippy' and I flashed many people while wearing it on a windy day, I'm actually sad I didn't managed to capture it on camera a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment