Wednesday 25 February 2015

LBD


Even the most fashion obsessed girl can have days where they just can’t be effed. As much as I love getting dressed up and creating interesting and new outfits, I’ve come to realise that it’s important to have a few things in your wardrobe that you can throw on and go and still look acceptable.



I know a little black dress is a bit of a cliché, but it’s a cliché for a good reason. This one is perfect, it’s wash and wear with a simple shape and a work-appropriate length. All I needed to do was add some accessories to snazz it up and then twist my dirty hair into a bun and TA DA! All set for a day in front of my computer (hooray).



Pay close attention to my shoes though please, thanks to my Buy Nothing New challenge I’ve been prowling eBay a little more than usual and found these awesome sparkly J Crew pumps for a steal. I’ve been on a bit of a shoe-shopping binge recently and have another few pairs coming in the post… don’t tell my boyfriend though!


Dress: Op Shop (it’s a new buy but I cannot remember for the life of me where it’s from!)
Necklace: Good Sammies Myaree $2
Bracelet: Opportunity Knocks $2
Shoes: J Crew (via eBay)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment