Wednesday 4 March 2015

Summer Haze


As I mentioned in my last Life Recently post, I’ve been on a bit of an eBay binge recently and I purchased a few pairs of shoes. These Miu Miu sandals might be my favourite eBay purchase ever. They cost me $49 and are amazing. Seriously if you haven’t been on eBay recently then I would definitely recommend checking it out, especially if you are lusting after some designer shoes or accessories but can’t bring yourself to buy them full price (eBay is my go-to spot for fancy sunnies).



It can be a little dangerous though, there is function that allows you to save some key words, so you get an email any time someone puts up an item you are searching for. This is probably why in the last two weeks I’ve bought these Miu Miu sandals, some sparkly J Crew heels and a pair of red Marc Jacobs pumps… eek!




As soon as these beauties arrive in the mail I knew exactly what outfit I wanted to wear. This tie die dress is one of my favourites (ha! How many times have I said that?!), my boyfriend bought it for me from a little market stall in Thailand about 4 years ago and it has come with me on every tropical holiday since. It’s perfect for throwing on when it’s hot and sticky, which is exactly what Perth has been like recently!



Dress: Thailand street market
Sandals: Miu Miu (via eBay)
Hat: Eumundi Markets
Bag: Red Cross Duncraig $8
Sunglasses: Rayban

P.S Looking at these pictures I realised I really should have ironed this dress before wearing it... oops!


No comments:

Post a Comment