Wednesday 22 April 2015

Amorosa



Guys! The most exciting thing EVER happened the other day… I returned home from my Bali trip to find a package waiting for me from Amorosa Accessories, they sent me a couple of items from their shop to try out. How nice is that?! I’ve been blogging for almost two years and this is the first time I have ever been sent something for free. The items they chose for me suit my style perfectly and I’m so flattered that the lovely ladies at Amorosa thought I might like them.





While I do most of my shopping in op shops, splurging on accessories is a bit of a weakness (have you seen my sunnies collection?), luckily for me (and you!) all of the items at Amorosa are budget friendly and also great quality. I have to admit before Amorosa contacted me I hadn't heard of them, but I've been so impressed to learn that all of their jewellery is fairly made from natural products. Supporting local Perth businesses who are passionate about sustainable design and fashion is really important so I'm thrilled to be able to do my bit (especially when it's as easy as wearing some fab accessories!)




These colourful chunky necklaces and AMAZING embroidered clutch were just the things I needed to dress up my plain black tube dress. Seriously, who needs expensive clothes when all it takes are a few bright accessories to make a $1 dress look a million bucks?


Necklaces: Amorosa c/o
Clutch: Amorosa c/o
Dress: Good Sammies Fremantle $1
Coat: Save the Children South Fremantle $7
Shoes: Marni via eBay


P.S for those who aren't in the know, c/o = care of, it means the items were given to me for free (how awesome!) but I promise I'll only wear and share things on the blog that I actually really like and would buy for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment