Wednesday 12 August 2015

Sports Luxe


Sports-what-did-you-just-say? That's basically how I interpreted the style prompt for day 3 of Restyle 2015. I was seriously stumped when I first saw this on the prompt list and had to do some thorough Pinterest research to work out what on earth I was going to wear. I ended up going down a pretty easy route, basically clashing some of my sports gear with some of my fancy going-out clothes and voila! Sports Luxe!



The great thing about this style prompt is you probably have all the items you need in your wardrobe already. Take a closer look at your gym clothes, normally reserved for sweaty work outs, and I bet you'll find a few cool printed t-shirts or comfy trainers that could be incorporated into a Sports Luxe look.




I went with the sparkliest skirt in my wardrobe paired with a basic marle grey t (which I normally wear while sweating my ass off at volleyball training). Throw on some high high heels and glitzy accessories and I think I nailed Sports Luxe (if I do say so myself!).


Skirt: Melville Markets $5
T-shirt: Anglicare Fremantle $8
Bag: Good Sammies Fremantle $1
Earrings: Lovisa
Shoes: J Crew, eBay
Sunglasses: Ray Ban 


2 comments:

  1. It's a good look, Hannah! Sports luxe is a tough trend, or at least I had a lot of trouble trying to come up with a restyle outfit for it! Guess I've got to look for more workout t-shirts next time I'm at the op shop ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Have a look in the men's t-shirt section, I always find the fit of men's shirts to be a lot more relaxed and comfortable, plus they are usually cheaper then the women's t-shirts!

      Delete