Friday 4 September 2015

It's my birthday and I'll buy more sunglasses if I want to!

It’s my birthday today! WEEEEE! I’m 28 years old, which sounds very old, but I certainly don’t feel that way. The other day I read over my birthday post from last year, where I listed out the stuff that had happened, and I was slightly surprised to see that my list for this year is almost exactly the same. Not that that’s a bad thing. I truly love my life, so I can’t complain at all. Below is my 27th year in a nutshell…



I went to Bali, Brisbane and New Zealand, carved up the slopes, baked in the sun, spent time in a swag, went hiking, fishing, camping, crabbing and ate WAY too many toasted marshmallows

Spent the year waiting for our new house to be finished (completion date is set for the end of September!!)

Stayed in my corporate job but miss the beach like crazy!

Moved back in with my parents to save some coin

Said good bye to my beautiful baby Ivy, who at the ripe old age of 15 went up to doggy heaven. I miss her every day.

Welcomed the ridiculously sweet Olive in to our family. She’s a big fur ball and we love her.

Played lots of volleyball (nothing’s changed!)

Suffered my second sports injury, a broken finger, but survived like a hero (haha)

Bought too many pairs of designer sunglasses (again, nothing’s changed) and added a fair few shoes to my collection as well

 
 
So there you have it, a very similar list to last year, but awesome in its own way. Now I’m off to spend the day doing my very favourite things: eating, op shopping and drinking champagne. Have a great Friday!


 
P.S Just in case you didn't believe me when I said I have lots of fancy sunnies! Those bright pink ones in the image above were a 28th birthday present to myself (because I'm a serious adult!).

Sunglasses left to right, from the top!

Pared - Puss n Boots, eBay
Dolce & Gabbana
Prada
Karen Walker  -Number 1, eBay
Rayban Aviators
Karen Walker - Intergalactic, eBay
Pared - Puss n Boots
Miu Miu, eBay
House of Holland, eBay
Pared - Puss n Boots
Stella McCartney
Karen Walker - Flowerpatch, eBay
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is quite a sunglasses fetish! Happy Birthday again!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I think fetish is the perfect word for it! Thanks for the birthday wishes xx

      Delete