Tuesday 29 September 2015

Tassels


Last Saturday I caught up with my friend Darek again from WithU Photography to do a quick outfit shoot in Freo. I’m was ecstatic to have a professional shoot me again and was also super excited to wear this outfit. This tasselled leather jacket is one of my most prized possessions. I picked it up in a thrift store in San Luis Obispo when my brother and I were road tripping around California. Very few people completely ‘get’ my sense of style, but my wonderful brother does 100%. I was hesitant to buy it because the jacket wasn’t particularly cheap and it’s so outrageous but Sim insisted I had to have it for exactly that reason. I’m so glad I listened to him. At the time we were on our way to Las Vegas and I have to admit it’s the perfect Vegas jacket, I felt like Dolly Parton walking down the strip! 




Now when ever I wear this jacket I always remember that fab trip with just my brother and I in our rented mustang (yes we hired a convertible mustang in America in December… clever). I love it when a piece of clothing comes with such a strong memory! Long story short; this outfit makes me feel awesome, HOORAY!




Thanks Darek for all the wonderful photos, prancing around Freo while someone follows you with a camera is pretty fun!


Jacket: Thrift store
Skirt: Good Sammies Osborne Park $5
T-shirt: Good Sammies Osborne Park $1
Boots: Tony Bianco
Sunglasses: Ray Ban 



(my excellent photographer!)

1 comment:

  1. Zepherra OUTLET or ZOULET is your destination for great deals on women’s clothes. You can find budget-friendly everyday pieces and accessories that can take you from day to night. Originally conceived as a clearinghouse for Zepherra merchandise, Z OUTLET has reinvented as a unique curated collection of chic urban outfits. All items are curated meticulously with special focus on quality and workmanship to ensure that every piece is a value buy. Our customer service team and personal stylists are always ready to help you to have a smooth shopping experience with us. Everyday Deals on Dresses, work clothes, work dress, korean style, korean fashion, office wear, online clothes shopping, office dress, workwear, Tops and Accessories.

    ReplyDelete