Friday 13 May 2016

Bindaring Sale - Outfit Four



Happy Friday!!!! Or as I shall call it… Bindaring Red Cross Sale-eve. Do you have a game plan ready for tomorrow? Are you going to queue up at 7am or swan in at midday confident of still finding the bargains? I gotta say that even though the atmosphere of arriving early and racing in as the doors open is fun, I think this year I’ll hang back a bit and avoid the crazy morning rush. There is just so much stock, which has been lovingly sorted and curated by the eagle-eyed volunteers that you are sure to find something fab regardless of when you arrive (although do get there before it closes at 3pm!).




My final Bindaring outfit is my ultimate weekend look. I just love these floaty vintage peasanty blouses which are all the rage right now. This top was the first thing I grabbed when I had my sneak peak of the Sale stock, the embroidery and detailing is just so pretty. Worn with a classic denim button down skirt, some comfy sandals and a hat, this is basically my dream ‘off-duty’ look.



Every outfit I’ve posted this week (see them here, here and here) will be available to buy tomorrow at the Sale, plus like a million more things. If you’ve forgotten the Sale details you find all the important info HERE. Please tag me and @Bindaring in your insta posts so I can check out all the goodies you find, because I’ve no doubt it will be epic!

Top: 4 Love And Liberty
Skirt: Portmans
Sandals: 2 Baia Vista
Bag: Zara
Hat: Equip 


Sunnies and scarf are my own

1 comment:

  1. Totally enjoyed this post. And, for what it’s worth, my opinion is that super curvy girls (like me) don’t look as good in denim dresses because of the tapered leg. I’ve tried plenty on and just don’t like the way they look. I’m more of a straight-leg jeans kind of a girl, which I think makes me sleek AND curvy in the best way. It’s kind of freeing not feeling like you have to go for every trend or style out there, just because it’s popular.

    ReplyDelete