Tuesday 17 December 2013

12 Outfits of Christmas

So this is a little obvious, but I'm going to try and blog my 12 outfits of Christmas. I know, I know, there is only 7 days until Christmas now (I really should have got my self organised 5 days ago!) but I've got so many events within the next 7 days, so I will definitely be wearing at least 12 outfits between now and D-day (C-Day?). Plus you know I love a theme, so I don't really need much of an excuse to wear only red clothes and novelty brooches for a week.


 
I wore this to work on Monday and then to my work Christmas party. It was SO HOT on Monday and even though my office is air conditioned I wanted to wear something nice and cool. This printed cotton skirt is so light and floaty, it's perfect for 40+ degrees weather (yes it was over 40 on Monday in Perth, gross!).

As I was also attending my work Christmas party I was determined to look festive, so I put on my mistletoe brooch that I made last December. It's really heavy so I needed to wear it with a fairly sturdy top. This little tie up red top is a new favourite. It's Moss&Spy and it's cotton, I bought is for $2 at Claremont Vinnies. They were having a sale and I am always on the look out for cute cotton tops, this one fits the bill perfectly. 


Check out my first attempt at a half moon manicure! It's not perfect, but I was pretty happy with it. More practice is definitely needed! My shoes are from Sportsgirl and my very tired eyes are courtesy of a jam-packed weekend and a few too many wines. Who doesn't love the silly season hey?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment