Friday 17 October 2014

Wardrobe Hole


I don’t go to normal shops very often but even I couldn’t resist the lure of the Myer end of season sales recently. I get my eyebrows done at Benefit in Myer Garden City so when I showed up 10 minutes early to my appointment I used my extra time wisely and did a quick scan of the 75% off racks. And I found this dress! It’s black, it’s jersey and it’s not second hand… so it’s very different to my normal purchases, but man is it excellent. Marked down from $180 to $23, it was close enough to my usual clothing price point.




I didn’t realise my wardrobe had a massive hole in it that needed to be filled by a beautifully fitting, ridiculously comfortable plain black dress. I took this with me recently to Melbourne and wore this exact outfit for an entire day traipsing around the city shopping, I then lost the hat, swapped my boots for heels and headed out for champagne. Honestly it’s amazing. I’ve also worn it to work with a blazer and on the weekend with converse and a checked shirt. Talk about versatile!



Dress: Yttrium
Hat: Op Shop
Boots: Report
Socks: Target
Necklace: Lovisa
Sunglasses: Karen Walker


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I'm pretty thrilled with this purchase :) xxH

      Delete