Friday 26 December 2014

On the 12th Day of Christmas...




Happy Boxing Day!! It’s stinking hot, I’m slightly hung over and definitely still full from yesterday’s celebrations. I thought about braving the sales for about 2 seconds but then decided against it, it’s all too hard. I have a few things to do today and I need to look reasonably respectable, so this is my best attempt at classy but comfy.

I’ve been wearing these culottes so much, they are the best thing I’ve bought in ages and very versatile, plus I could totally do the splits in them  if I wanted to!




This is my 12th outfit of Christmas by the way! I hope you have enjoyed my festive dressing over the past month. Now get off your computer/laptop/tablet/phone and go rifle through your Christmas gifts and eat some left overs!  

(just incase you didn't believe they were culottes!)

Culottes: Claremont Vinnies $9
Top: Claremont Vinnies $4
Shoes: Target
Hat: Glebe Markets
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware (hiding some seriously tired eyes!)




2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit - so laid back and relaxed :) Your cat-eye sunnies are seriously cool too!

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete