Tuesday 27 January 2015

Accidental Genius




I wear lots of outfits (duh!) and the majority of them never make it on to the blog, particularly the outfits I wear at night because it’s harder to get pictures of them. I wore this out on a date with my lovely man and was so pleased with it (both the outfit and the date) that I just had to recreate the look and snap some pictures of it.





It’s just something I threw together at the last moment, a combination of newly op shopped pieces that I was dying to wear and a few trusty oldies. Who would have thought that a red leather mini, navy t-shirt and brown men’s loafers would work so well together?!




Skirt: Op shop $10
Top: Zara, Salvos South Lake $8
Shoes: Opportunity Knocks $8
Earrings: Red Cross North Perth $4
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware

I can actually remember the price for each item I'm wearing! A whole outfit for $30 is pretty exciting!


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your op shops finds! I never in a million years would have given that skirt another look on the rack! You put it on & it has a new lease of life!!

    ReplyDelete