Thursday 15 January 2015

Own Devices


Sometimes a girl just needs to get all dressed up and take herself out for coffee. After sitting around in my underpants re-watching Breaking Bad for the first week of my summer break I finally decided to put on a bit of makeup and get out of the house.



On this particular day I went wondering around Fremantle, stopped for coffee (twice!) and did a little op shopping (of course), it was a perfect solo-date. My boyfriend didn’t get any time off over Christmas so I found myself alone a lot during the break. As much as I'd have loved to have him around it was actually really nice to be left to my own devices and have a little time to be completely selfish. I certainly got a lot done, I now only have one dress left in my sewing pile!!




This dress had been in said sewing pile since I bought it back in September. It was originally a size 18, so I was very excited to finally re-size it and wear it out. The fabric is a little bally but the print is so perfect, it was definitely worth the hassel.


Dress: Vintage store in Melbourne $5
Belt: Op Shop
Shoes: Op shop
Brooch: Gift
Sunglasses: Pared Eyeware


No comments:

Post a Comment