Friday 28 August 2015

Life Recently


Oh August, you were here and now you are nearly gone! My life has been busy busy busy lately. I got back from my fab Queenstown holiday on the first day of the month and have madly started planning my next trip (as you do). I’ve been trying to keep up with the Restyle prompts each day, which has proven difficult because I’m just not that organised this year. Restyle is such a fun challenge though and I love anything that’s promoting op shopping to the masses, so I’m trying hard to tick off each prompt, have you been following along? Most importantly though, next week brings the start of Spring and my birthday! Huzzah! Here’s what I’ve been up to…


 
Eating healthier! After being struck down by two awful colds in the space of 6 weeks, I’ve been trying really hard to eat my 2 fruit 5 veg!
Drinking lemon ginger tea all day every day
Cooking pasta, always pasta!
Watching East Bound & Down, my boyfriend got me in to it and now I can’t tear my eyes away. Such a guilty pleasure!
Buying some fantastic black mens brogues, picked up for a fiver at my local op shop, I’ve been wearing them non stop!
Wearing op shopped clothes in honor of Restyle! (and also because that’s all I ever wear)
Reading a few different Tilly Bagshawe books… that’s some serious chick lit right there!
Avoiding getting sick again. Multivitamins come at me!
Browsing for Christmas gift ideas, the holiday period is creeping closer and I’m going to be one organised elf!
Needing THESE… I honestly need them. Don’t ask why.


 
I’m so excited for the next four weeks, and actually the next four months. The last quarter of the year is always so much fun. I’ve got lots planned including my birthday, Luke’s birthday, a visit from the in-laws, my volleyball finals, a wedding down south and another wedding overseas and then it’s all the fun that comes with Christmas… Plus somewhere in the middle we should be moving in to our very first home. Oh my god there is just so much to look forward to!
 
 
Tea and magazines while I’m sick in bed
My first proper blogger collab! Such a fun day!
Snuggling with Olive, she seriously get cuter every day
Watching the US ski team do their thing at Treble Cone in Wanaka
Fremantle turning the weather on for me
Bunnings hot dog for breakfast… as you do
Annual Collie Volleyball Comp was hilarious fun as usual
Our last day on the mountain in Queenstown
Our first day on the mountain!
An excellent Melville Markets haul
 
All pics are from my insta!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment