Monday 9 May 2016

Bindaring Sale - Outfit One





I was lucky enough to have a sneak peak at the Bindaring Sale stock last week. I went in on my lunch break for a quick rummage to pull some looks together to share on the blog. Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for you, I returned everything once I’d shot the images, so it will all be for sale on Saturday!



Now let me tell you, I could have put together endless outfits, their sale stock is just so amazing. I was looking exclusively in the 'Op Shop’ section, which means everything is $10 or less (mostly less). I saw almost every high street label represented (Country Road, Witchery, Zara, Sportsgirl, Cue, Forever New, Alannah Hill, Gorman the list goes on and on!) plus loads of vintage and designer pieces. You are guaranteed to find at least one gem, I promise you.




On to the outfit, this first look is a casual one and something I would definitely wear for a weekend lunch or relaxed dinner. The knit wrap/poncho thing is what grabbed me, I saw it from the other end of Robinson Pavilion (which is MASSIVE) and basically sprinted to it. You could wear this over the top of anything and it would be fabulous, but paired with some exceptional vintage Dolce & Gabbana jeans, a classic striped T and some gorgeous Zara boots, this outfit is superb (if I do say so my self!)


Jeans: Dolce & Gabbana
Knit: Eb and Ive
Boots: Zara


The sunnies are my own, but everything else is available to buy at the Bindaring Sale!



2 comments:

  1. OMG loving that wrap paired with stripes! It must have been hard to return this gear. Have you seen the #signaturestylechallenge on Insta that Mystery Case and I are running - you'd be an excellent candidate for it.

    ReplyDelete