Monday 2 May 2016

Running Around



Will you look at this, an outfit post! Who would have thunk it? I finally managed to get some time to myself where the sun was shining, my hair was behaving and my outfit was ‘on point’ (as the kids say) which means just one thing… outfit snaps!




I wasn’t sure whether the whole bomber jacket trend was for me. While they look amazing on the waifish style bloggers that dominate the world right now, I wasn’t sold it was a look that would work for my shape. That being said when I saw this flowered beauty in the kids section of Vinnies for only a few bucks, I thought I’d give it a whirl, and what do you know? I kind of love it! I think the trick is that this bomber isn’t super puffy so it doesn’t add any unwanted bulk to my frame. It goes without saying that it’s very comfy and is a fun alternative to my denim jacket, which is my usual weekend go-to.




I stumbled across the best church garage sale a few weeks ago and came out with a huge bag of stuff for only $20 (including the most amazing rug for my house!). This stripey dress was one of my finds and I love it. It’s the perfect base for a layered up autumn outfit.


Dress: Church garage sale $2
Bomber: Vinnies Claremont (kids section!) $4
Bag: DIY
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Karen Walker, eBay


No comments:

Post a Comment