Tuesday 17 May 2016

Winter Woolies




Will you take a look at my boots?! I was window shopping in David Jones the other day when I stumbled across all the beautiful Stuart Weitzman shoes, I hastily backed away when I noticed the $1000+ price tag attached to some of the boots. I had a quick look on eBay to see if there happened to be any thigh high SW boots in my size, lo and behold I found this pair for under $100 and in perfect condition. I’m honestly still beside myself with glee. They are EXACTLY what I was hoping to find and I just can’t believe my luck. 




The whole outfit came with me on a weekend down south recently. Perfect for traipsing around wineries and keeping cosy but stylish at the same time.




Skirt: Save the Children Subiaco $4
Jumper: Claremont Vinnies $7
Sunglasses: Karen Walker, eBay
Boots: Stuart Wietzman, eBay
Socks: Bonds


4 comments:

  1. This is a very nice blog. I love those skirts and the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    If you are interested in Swiss made watches that look great, you should take a look at The Goldgena Watch Project it is a great option and
    they are barely releasing their second chapter and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice article share to us very interesting . . Now, share The best selection of games unblocked. It has a bit of everything and often the best in each category. Unblocked Games at School

    Unblocked Games

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent find on those boots!! I would have been delirious with glee. And that skirt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it…
    dress

    ReplyDelete